Turning Point Hypnosis Center is located in Denver and is Colorado’s number One Stop Smoking Center because…
I am one of only a few Stop Smoking Centers in Denver and the country that offers a unique Lifetime Guarantee. I have such a high success rate. Literally, more than 95% of people stop in one hour with my hypnosis.
I Offer A FREE Hypnosis Screening to make sure that hypnosis is a right fit for you and your smoking habit.
Hypnosis Denver – 15 crazy things you never knew about smoking.
The world’s view on smoking cigarettes has changed dramatically over the last century. The habit was once considered to be cool, sexy, good for your health, and widely enjoyed by many people. It was promoted by sportsmen, and advertised all over television.
Hypnosis Denver – Today, smoking is considered to be a nasty addictive habit that can kill you and those around you. You won’t find them advertised anywhere – nor will you see anyone smoking inside a public building.
15 Crazy Things You Never Knew About Smoking…
1. Cigarettes are the single-most traded item on the planet, with approximately 1 trillion being sold from country to country each year. At a global take of more than $400 billion, it’s one of the world’s largest industries.
2. U.S. cigarette manufacturers now make more money selling cigarettes to countries around the globe than they do selling to Americans.
3. The American brands Marlboro, Kool, Camel and Kent own roughly 70% of the global cigarette market.
4. Urea, a chemical compound that is a major component in urine, is used to add “flavor” to cigarettes.
Hypnosis Denver – Urea can also be used in fertilizer, various plastics, animal feed, adhesives used to make plywood, and an explosive (known as urea nitrate). Urea is sometimes used in car and truck engines to reduce pollutants from exhaust. It’s an ingredient in Nair, the hair remover, and can be used for deicing and resurfacing snowboards and as a fire-proofing agent. It can also be found in teeth whitener, dish soap, yeast, and textile dyes.
Turning Point Hypnosis Denver Helped Bridgette Quit Smoking For Over Three Years!
Stop Smoking In One Hour – Just like Bridgette did with:
- NO CRAVINGS
- NO WITHDRAWALS
- NO WEIGHT GAIN
Call Now For Your Absolutely FREE Screening and See If Hypnosis Is Right For You!
5. In most countries around the world, the legal age for the purchase of tobacco products is now 18, raised from 16, while in Japan the age minimum is 20 years old.
6. Contrary to popular social belief, it is NOT illegal to smoke tobacco products at any age. Parents are within the law to allow minors to smoke, and minors are within the law to smoke tobacco products freely. However, the SALE of tobacco products is highly regulated with legal legislation.
7. Smoking bans in many parts of the world have been employed as a means to stop smokers smoking in public. As a result, many social businesses have claimed a significant drop in the number of people who go out to pubs, bars and restaurants.
8. The U.S. states with the highest percentage of smokers are Kentucky (28.7%), Indiana (27.3%), and Tennessee (26.8%), while the states with the fewest are Utah (11.5%), California ( 15.2%), and Connecticut (16.5%).
9. The United States is the only major cigarette market in the world in which the percentage of women smoking cigarettes (22%) comes close to the number of men who smoke (35%). Europe has a slightly larger gap (46% of men smoke, 26% of women smoke), while most other regions have few women smokers. The stats: Africa (29% of men smoke, 4% of women smoke); Southeast Asia (44% of men, 4% of women), Western Pacific (60% of men, 8% of women)
10. Sugar approximates to roughly 20% of a cigarette, and many diabetics are unaware of this secret sugar intake. Also, the effect of burning sugar is unknown.
11. ‘Lite’ cigarettes are produced by infusing tobacco with CO2 and superheating it until the tobacco ‘puffs up’ like expanding foam. The expanded tobacco then fills the same paper tube as ‘regular’ tobacco.
12. Smokers draw on ‘lite’ and menthol cigarettes harder (on average) than regular cigarettes; causing the same overall levels of tar and nicotine to be consumed.
13. Smokers often smoke after meals to ‘allow food to digest easier’. In fact, this works because the bodies priority moves away from the digestion of food in favor of protecting the blood cells and flushing toxins from the brain.
14. ‘Toppings’ are added to the blended tobacco mix to add flavor and a taste unique to the manufacturer. Some of these toppings have included; clove, licorice, orange oil, apricot stone, lime oil, lavender oil, dill seed oil, cocoa, carrot oil, mace oil, myrrh, beet juice, bay leaf, oak, rum, vanilla, and vinegar.
15. Tobacco in its natural form, not processed cigarettes, has very different qualities than the tobacco Americans consume today. Tobacco that can cause hallucinations are the strains that Native Americans used to, and still do, smoke. What exactly is different from this tobacco?
Hypnosis Denver – There are chemicals in the tobacco plant called harmala alkaloids, harman and norharman. They’re hallucinogens that can cause intense hallucinations. The reason the tobacco that we smoke does not cause this is because it is so processed that the harmala alkaloids are usually inadvertently removed. Also, the tobacco that Native Americans and South American tribes smoke is much more potent and they consume much more of it at a time, which, when the harmala alkaloids reach the brain through inhalation, cause visions to blur and the mind to be warped.
Hypnosis Denver – You Know Quitting By Yourself Does Not Work, Don’t You?
Isn’t it time to get the support you need?
Turning Point Hypnosis Denver makes it easy for you. All you have to do is pick up the phone, make an appointment for your FREE stop smoking screening and keep that appointment. From that moment on your smoking problem is solved.
Give us a Call for Your Free Stop Smoking Screening to See if Hypnosis is Right for You.
Turning Point Hypnosis in Denver is the number one Stop Smoking Center in the state.